By Faith Barbare, Owner and Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist at SimplyFit
2017, I started my first 6-week fitness challenge. My goal has remained the same ever since, to give women the tools they need to create a sustainable, healthy and fit lifestyle. Every woman deserves to have the confidence to know they’re beautiful inside and out.
6-Week Challenge Offers and Benefits
Since I’ve started my challenges, I’ve gained feedback that has helped me create a successful program that can not only help you reach your goals but sustain them long term.
Each of my 6-Week Programs includes the following:
- Full 6-Week Meal Plan – full of easy, family-friendly recipes that don’t make you feel like you’re missing out. We talk about the importance of balance and grace when creating long-term eating habits. I take out the guesswork and break down each meal for you along with their macros to make substituting easier. I also provide a shopping and substitution list for each week.
- Full 6-Week Workout Plan – These workouts are designed to be done at home with minimal equipment, ranging from 20 – 45 minutes. Don’t let it fool you, the workouts might be short, but I promise they’re effective. This allows you more time for the things you love. You don’t have to worry if you’re a beginner or advanced, there are modifications to fit your fitness level.
- Private Facebook Group – Everyone from the challenge is placed in a private facebook group where we get to cheer each other on and feel supported. Accountability to me is so valuable. Being surrounded by like-minded individuals who are working toward similar goals and pushing you every step of the way is what it’s all about.
- Fitness App – Your workouts are built for you on the app with video instructions to ensure you complete the moves correctly. Not only will our private group keep you accountable, but I’ll be following along with your progress through our SimplyFit App. You’ll be able to track your fittest, progress photos and measurements through the app. The app will also keep track of your personal bests along the way. It’s a great way to push yourself and see what you’re truly capable of.
- Weekly Challenges and Prizes – Each week we have a weekly challenge that will push you in your fitness journey. This is a great way to stay engaged and even win prizes along the way. The challenges also push you in areas that you might not normally work on.
Who Is The 6-Week Challenge For
I know many worry if this challenge is right for them, so I want to reassure you that this challenge is right for YOU!
My challenge caters to busy women looking to take back control of their health and fitness. Their goals range from weight loss to toning to staying on track during those extra busy times in life. My challengers have ranged from ages 19 to 69. You are never too young or too old to take care of your body, nor should you let that hold you back from living your best life.
I know how valuable time is. My faith and my family will always come first, so being able to squeeze in quick workouts while preparing easy meals is what has made the difference for me. I know this will make the difference for you as well.
How The 6-Week Challenge Can Help You
Through my own personal fitness transformation, I’ve not only made a physical transformation, but I’ve also learned to love myself and the body I was given. It’s not always easy, but when you change your perspective and allow yourself to appreciate what you’re capable of, you find the confidence in yourself that’s been hiding in you all along.
I am a firm believer that results speak for themselves along with the dedicated ladies behind them.
Here are just a few transformations that have taken place during my 6-Week Challenges. While you may see the physical side, I’ve seen each and every one of these ladies grows from the inside.
“From April to the end of July to October. Seeing from where I began to now is amazing to me. When I started this journey with Faith and her 6-week program I was doubtful. I told myself I couldn’t stick with it and that I loved food way too much. Who would’ve thought I would go from a size 18/20 in pants to a size 10? It gets easier with time and how much better I feel with myself is totally worth it!” – Ashley
“The 6-week challenge was life-changing for me. After being stuck in a weight loss and workout rut Faith’s program was just what I needed. What really made the difference was having everything laid out for me while also having the freedom to change it to suit what works for me and my family. There are never any excuses no matter what life throws my way. Faith gave me everything I needed to succeed all I needed was to make the choice to do it!” -Elizabeth
“I started the SimplyFit program as someone that considered it a chore to visit a gym or complete any sort of workout. I was out of shape, unhealthy and had terrible self-confidence. Taking a chance on this program was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! Faith has provided nothing but sweet encouragement, advice, and support on turning these habits into a lifestyle! I now enjoy working out and don’t feel overwhelmed when visiting the gym! I feel equipped with the knowledge this program has given me to get my workout in (no matter what equipment is available) and actually enjoy doing it! My eating habits have changed, and I now think twice before reaching for many of the foods that were once a staple in my diet. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be bland or boring but can actually be fun and SimplyFit has taught me that! Most importantly, my self-confidence has improved because I know that everyone deserves to feel great about themselves! We are all so much more than the number that stares back at us on that scale – it doesn’t define who we are or all the progress we’re making along our fitness journey! Take a chance on SimplyFit, I promise you won’t be sorry you did!” -Elyssa
Will You Be Next
The greatest part about what I do is being able to serve so many women through this online program. I never would have imagined my outreach growing so quickly or so broadly, but I am sure glad it is.
Reading my clients emails and texts about what this program has done in their lives is why I want to bring it to as many women as possible.
Your health and fitness doesn’t have to be complicated. You just need the right tools and the discipline to show up and put in the work. There is no magic pill, wrap or tea that is going to create the lifestyle you’ve dreamed of. You have to decide that your health is worth the effort it takes to create a lifestyle.
I hope to see you on the inside!
Join the Challenge here!