Looking to liven up your lunch box with a simple and nutritious snack? Why not try these no-bake apricot coconut energy bites! Ready in just 10 minutes and full of natural ingredients, you’ll never want to buy a store-bought muesli bar again!
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup pitted Medjool dates
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until well combined. The mixture should hold together if you press between your fingers. If it’s too loose, add a tablespoon or two of water to bind and process again. Continue until you achieve desired consistency.
- Roll a tablespoon of mixture into balls with damp hands and place onto a tray.
- Transfer tray to fridge for 30 minutes to set and then store in an airtight container.
Will keep in the fridge for 1 week or the freezer for 3 months