● 1 pound of ground turkey
● 1-2 Tablespoons taco seasoning (more or less to taste)
● 1 medium sweet onion, chopped finely
● 1 green bell pepper, chopped
● 1 red bell pepper, chopped
● 1 15 oz can black beans, drained
● 1 15 oz can kidney beans, drained
● 1 15 oz can pinto or white beans, drained and rinsed (optional)
● 1 15 oz can corn
● 1 15oz can tomato sauce
● 1 10 oz can Rotel tomatoes
● 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
● 1/4 cup salsa (fresh is best)
1. Brown hamburger in a large pan over medium heat. Add in the onions, bell peppers and saute for a few minutes.
2. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Let simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. You can add a little water if it starts getting too thick. If you have more time let it simmer longer. You could also put this soup in a crock pot and let cook on low for several hours.
3. Add in fat-free cheese for extra protein. Can be served with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Macros (1 Serving; makes 10 servings in total):
See our other recipes: